Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pretty pastel tree

This year I have a soft pastel tree at the farmhouse. I’m not sure why, it just happened that way!!! I think the fact that I hadn’t put up the Christmas tree yet and my 4 grandchildren where on their way to visit may have had something to do with it!!! We had been so busy with harvest that I hadn’t quite managed to dress the tree when all of a sudden it needed to be done…NOW. I’m loving the mix of pale pink, blue and green.
This is very different to my tree at the beachhouse which is all silver and white. I love having trees to decorate at two different homes.
IMG_0465aa
IMG_0455aa
IMG_0456aa
IMG_0457aa
IMG_0458aa
IMG_0459aa
IMG_0460aa
IMG_0463aa
This year my decorations have been really pared back as we have been harvesting and also we are in the process of leasing our farm. We will continue to live between the farm and the beachhouse but just not work as hard!! Sounds good to me!!
I’m planning on having lots of new things to share with you next year. I’m really looking forward to semi-retirement and lots of travel hopefully!!
Suzy
 
I'm joining: 
               TreasureHuntThursday@FromMyFrontPorchToYours
TheInspirationGallery@CraftberryBush
CreativeThingThursday@TheVintageFarmhouse
HappyHourLinkyParty@CraftberryCottage


2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your pastel tree and decor, so beautiful. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

Alycia Nichols said...

I'll just bet you DO love having TWO trees to decorate. Having one at each house with totally different themes and colors would be fun!!! I love all the pink in this one, especially those pearlescent balls!!! They're so pretty!!!!!!! I would love to do a pink tree here!! The only room I could put it in, though, would be my dressing room. OK...I think maybe next year that's just what I'll do! :-)

Wow...you're leasing the farm? I didn't know you could do something like that! I guess I just have no clue about farm living. I'm glad it will allow more free time for you, though. I hope you get to do all the traveling your heart desires!!!

Merry Christmas to you, Suzy! Enjoy the holiday!!!