Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sunning ourselves for Outdoor Wednesday


I didn't realize we had been having such a cold snap .......Mr FH and I have been 'babysitting' SNo1's dog for a couple of weeks as he just loves to get to the farm and have a good run around (the dog, not the son!!). I was walking through my living room the other day when I spied Bruiser through the window and couldn't resist taking this snap!! I'm sure it will bring a smile to your face.


As you can see he is sleeping in the sun on top of the BBQ! He could have told me he was going to do this so I could have tidied up for the photo shoot!!


Have a lovely outdoors day.

Suzy


I'm joining ASouthernDaydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday



10 comments:

a quiet life said...

that is a crack up, suddenly my dogs are looking better!

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Hello there! So I have no idea how I've missed this beautiful blog for so long but I just adore it! I am wishing I could tour this lovely place, it looks like a story book to be read and enjoyed.
So much so I'll start FOLLOWING you now. And let me extend the invitaion to you to come over to La Bella Vie and FOLLOW along with me.

PS its anything but warm and sunny here in Oregon...rainy and cold describes it best.
Terry

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

That is SO funny! Animals are hilarious, aren't they? A one in a million photo, for sure! Thanks for the smile!

Tracy F. said...

So cute! I can't imagine a life without dogs.

Barbara said...

Oh, this is making me laugh! Dogs are so much fun!

Ann said...

What a hoot! They really can find some pretty awkard places to land. Happy Outdoor Wed.

Lynn said...

What a great shot! I'll bet he's having the best dreams laying in the sun smelling all of the great B-B-Q's of past-doggy heaven!

eileeninmd said...

What a cute shot, great capture of Bruiser napping!

Ms. Bake-it said...

That is too doggone funny! Animals can find the craziest locations to take their naps.

EllenaElizabeth said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.