Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flowering Geraniums




Today is the 2nd day of winter but really it feels more like spring. The sun is shining and after the rain we have had the garden is looking bright and fresh. My trusty old geraniums are starting to flower and the colours are lovely.



When I was young I used to hate geraniums and vowed never to have them in my garden - how things have changed....
As we have such a dry, harsh climate I have planted many geraniums and they just need a little water and a bit of TLC every now and again and they keep flowering.

Happy gardening.

Suzy


I'm joining A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday




3 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Hi Suzy, your geraniums are perfect. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage and I hope to see you again soon.

Atticmag said...

Your geraniums look terrific. Mine comes back year after year without fail. Such a hardy plant and so pretty ♥
Jane T.

Nancy said...

It never crossed my mind that there were farms in Australia! Go figure!!! Of course. How fun, and I hope to visit more often. Beautiful geraniums!